vicky. a 5'1, 24-year-old powerlifting, baking, lchf-eating crapricorn. trying 2 fight withdrawalruses. a fatty 5evr. i've been told i understand misery and have a dry wit.
current PRs: 210# squat, 110# bench, 260# deadlift
has anyone had to make a new hole in their lifting belt?
if so can you tell me how you did it so i don’t fuck up the structural integrity of my belt!?!
happy rebirthday jezus #420 smoke blunts #momofuku #milkbar #vscocam
#tbt to 4/20 when i made and ate this beautiful cake, holler
WHAT DO YOU MEAN AUGUST IS TOO EARLY??!
ahahaha. pumpkin beer and lattes and halloween promos are already out. thanksgiving is coming.
MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY since i stopped going home bc it means i just get to eat a lot of decadent food without any anxiety or family fights. HELL YA.
Sometimes I get pretty off track with my nutrition for a week or two weeks or hell, even a month and I kind of just roll with it because I always get back on track and I think it’s better for my mental health to embrace it as opposed to shaming myself for it.
Oh my god thank you😍
this is how I’ve been rolling lately! #luvyrself
IF NO ONE PHOTOGRAPHED YOU WHILE YOU DJED, R U RLY A DJ???!?!
(the behavior of djs on fb says no)
IM DOING THIS THING I SAW ON meowmastemix's BLARGH BC IM BORED. hash tag myspace…
- Name: vicky
- Age: 24. i turn 25 in december and i’m afraid.
- Gender: grrl
- Selfie: look here for some nice ones, lulz
Favorites (in which i try to remember pop culture…)
- Food: this is too difficult of a question. steak, pie, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies
- Drink: dirty chai
- Book: i don’t know anymore. i think my last favorite was the search for signs of intelligent life in the universe. i liked don delillo’s white noise a lot as well, but i try not to read pomo a lot bc i don’t need help being depressed.
- Author: does it make me uncultured to say i don’t have one?? #sorry
- Song: maybe “the rainbow” by talk talk
- Movie: chungking express, as good as it gets. i also love summer blockbusters. i don’t have a favorite, i love them all.
- TV show: party down, freaks & geeks
- Band: nine inch nails, depeche mode, my bloody valentine, big star, talk talk, tears for fears
- Solo artist: liz phair, cyndi lauper
- Place: uhh my bed #lettucebereal
- Subject: idek, i like reading about sociology
- Sport: powerlifting, figure skating (i skated for 10 years)
- Actor: my mind is blank…maybe bill murray??? edit: I LOVE JACK NICHOLSON TOO
- Actress: meryl streep, i think? i’ve never had to think about these things.
- Best friend: erika, eric
- Siblings: team only child
- Dream job: one where i get to bake all the time and not be up at 4 am and also get to powerlift.
- Political ideology: liberal
- Religion: none
- Tattoos: hashtag near my knee cap
- Piercings: ear lobes, conch, tragus
- Languages: just the one
- Reason behind URL: muscle and hate is taken from a nitzer ebb song. i turned it into muscle and h8, muscle bc i’m trying to be swole, and h8 bc i’m hipster and ironic like that.. or something.
- Reason behind icon: it’s me a couple of weeks ago at acadia national park, making silly faces while my boyf played with his fancy camera.
- Tracked tags: i don’t use this feature bc idgaf
- Why you joined: my best friend had a “fitblr” and i wanted an outlet to talk about stuff i didn’t/don’t feel like i can talk with the vast majority of the people i know irl
- First URL: biteheavy
- Number of blogs: one that i actually use
i made smitten kitchen’s brown butter coconut cookies. putting the 5lb of coconut flakes i ordered from amazon during an internet shopping blackout to good use!!
hope boyf’s coworkers like them, mrow.
IM FEELING PRETTY POSITIVE ABOUT MY CURRENT STATE OF POWERLIFTING
GNNA YELL ABOUT IT ON TUMBLR