vicky. a 5'1, 24-year-old powerlifting, baking, lchf-eating crapricorn. trying 2 fight withdrawalruses. a fatty 5evr. i've been told i understand misery and have a dry wit. sometimes i dj techno.
current PRs: 210# squat, 110# bench, 260# deadlift
When I was younger my mom told me to never shave my thighs. I have no idea why.
Mine too. I felt really guilty when I did it anyway and hoped she would never notice (when I was younger).
because you tend to get ingrown hairs from shaving thighs
the weekend encapsulated~
• adult bbqs are the best. they have things like hibiscus agua fresca, homemade smoked ribs, and homemade ice cream. i feel like i gained 10 lb though… also. fireball is the trending alcohol of the year.
• i am still not an adult. i make poor choices and don’t know how to moderate myself. i broke an important part of the vintage stand mixer boyf bought me on thick cookie dough. :(
• the cookies were definitely delicious.
• successfully moved a bed w boyf’s tiny car through crazy allston traffic!!
• we’ll see how the mom situation pans out. ick. I’d rather not think about it. or talk about it, ever. v healthy relationship there..
• it was our hangout anniversary yesterday!! 2 years ago boyf was sad and messaged me on fb. i invited him along to my plans. he ran away bc he saw someone he hates. the next day i talked to him on fb at a cafe after i ran away from my parents and it turned out that he lives a block away, so he came to meet me. then we spent the whole day together. the next day i ran into him in allston, and we spent that whole day together, too. we hung out a few more times before he went to chicago for a week, and we gchatted the entire time. i guess soon after that we figured out that we “like liked” each other. :3
• we had anniversary bagels from a Jewish bakery after i went to an awesome DIY powerlifting gym, and cambodian food in the burbs for dinner.
• then i made us watch spirited away bc i was feeling like experiencing the mystical magic of miyazaki
woah woah woah
- successfully used loren’s tiny saturn to transport the bed, boxspring, and frame to our friend
- also used this same saturn to transport my dresser here
- all this to say, FUCK YOU, MOM
- all i’ve been doing this weekend is stressing out and baking cookies (stress relief and good things 2 bring to bbqs ftw).
- i ate a laughably large amount of food yesterday at the adult bbq #1. i got drunk/felt ill after the 3 ciders and 3-4 scoops of homemade ice cream and then couldn’t go out afterwards. instead i slept for 11 hours.
- adult bbq #2 coming up soon. let’s hope i apply the concept of moderation more effectively this time.
i love adult bbqs there is so much good food i d i e
having a bad time. parental and boyf drama, and then i just destroyed metal whisk attachment to my stand mixer and so there are plastic bits all over this cookie batter.
i hate having immigrant Chinese parents.
i am a goddamn American, i am not Chinese except in ethnicity. I’m also a goddamn adult— I’m almost 25. fuck.